How to Winterize RAMTEQ Electric Pressure Washer
The two main things to do when winterizing your pressure washer are to make sure all the fluids have been drained and run anti-freeze through the system to protect from freezing and damage while in storage.
Winterize a RAMTEQ Electric Pressure Washer with no Float Tank
1. Prepare antifreeze
2. Attach a garden hose to the water inlet connection on the machine.
Tip: 3 ft. of garden hose will be long enough to get the job done.
3. Remove the pressure nozzle from the wand
4. Connect the other end of the hose into a container of antifreeze.
5. Place the wand into the antifreeze container.
6. Turn machine on.
7. Let antifreeze flow into the machine from the end of the wand.
Tip: Let the machine run for 2 - 3 minutes to make sure antifreeze has a chance to flow through the machine.
8. Turn the machine off and replace the pressure nozzle.
9. Unplug your pressure washer, coil up the hose, and store it in a warm area (40 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer).
Winterize a RAMTEQ Electric Pressure Washer with a Float Tank
If your machine has gas remaining in the tank use a fuel stabilizer to prevent that gas from gumming up causing a blockage in the lines. Make sure to remove all detergent and water from the pressure washer machine as well.
Winterize Your pressure washer - hire an expert
Share this Article ↓