VAL6 Heater Characteristics
Whether you want to keep your room or workspace warm during the cold winter months or the early autumn, space heaters are an excellent choice. However, with so many of them in the market promising to be the best, choosing the right one is not an easy task.
Knowing what features to look for when buying a space heater can keep your room warm during the cold season while saving energy. To get the most out of your space heater, you have to ensure that:
- You buy the right size to heat the intended room to avoid using more power than needed
- Compare wattages between similar models and choose the most efficient
- Consider one with a thermostat or can use an external one to prevent the room from overheating
- Always follow the safety precautions associated with your space heater
What is Val6
Val6 space heaters are portable, energy-efficient, and come in different sizes, making it easy to choose the right one for your needs.
Val6 Heater Characteristics
The type of space you want to heat determines the features to look for when buying a portable heater. The Val6 lineup offers various models to suit different room sizes and uses. However, they share standard favorable features. These include:
Portable radiant heaters use an electrical coil or quartz tube heating element to generate heat internally and radiate it to nearby objects. Since the heater doesn't have a fan, you need to place it closer to the people or objects you want to heat. In addition, you don't have to worry about open windows with a radiant heater since it heats objects other than the air.
Due to their infrared heating process, Val6 heaters warm the room quickly and are best for heating spaces that:
- Need for immediate warmth
- Have high humidity and temporarily need to clear condensation such as bathrooms
- Are long or have high ceilings
- Have shorter occupancy such as the kitchen when preparing a drink
- High heat loss transmission
- With active occupants such as working in a garage
Quiet and Clean
You can power some Val6 heater models using the combustion of flammable fuel from a generator or vehicle. You can take these portable heaters out on cold field days or even use them on cold nights when camping.
One of the most crucial features that you should look for when buying a space heater is safety. Val6 heater possesses safety features which include:
- Automatically shutting off if it tips over- the EPX Val6 space heater has an Advanced Monitoring System that shuts off the heater if the main body reaches above-average temperatures. The system also shuts down if it detects over voltage conditions to prevent malfunction.
- Electric overload system- Val6 heaters feature a circuit breaker that automatically shuts off the heater if the heater draws too much current from the circuit.
- Temperature sensors- these heaters have a well-placed temperature sensor within the thermostat to report the temperatures the people in the room experience. The sensor allows the heater to heat or cool the room, depending on your requirements.
- Flame monitor- this feature allows Val6 space heaters to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire.
When shopping for a space heater, it's good to rethink your home's heating needs. Luckily, Val6 has various options that ensure you find the best fit for your heating needs. In addition, these models come with favorable features that make them an excellent choice to supplement heat sources in your home and reduce electrical bills.
You can purchase your preferred Val6 heater from our NorTex online store. We also have a variety of products for different industries. Our products are durable and factory-certified, hence assuring you quality service. If you would like to learn more about our products, don't hesitate to contact our highly responsive team.
Share this Article ↓