Natural Cooling Phenomenon From a Waterfall
The RKF Series has adopted the natural cooling phenomenon from a waterfall and applied it to its cooler which creates a comfortable working environment. Cooling air by vaporizing water, this vaporization cooling system emits no heat exhaust, is earth-friendly and health-oriented.
The power consumption of RKF is very little because it creates cool air by natural principles saving you on operating costs compared to a typical air conditioner. Never emits exhaust heat unlike air conditioners and is eco-friendly (consumes less power and reduces your Carbon Dioxide Footprint).
The RKF is equipped with casters for easy moving, an auto-swing mechanism that enables the wind to blow in the range of 80 degrees to the right to left (can direct wind 30 degrees vertically by louver), and an easy touch button selector for high, medium, or low air volumes.
- 3A Fuse
- Water Shortage Detection
- Motor Overheat Protection
- Cooling Capacity: 230V, 7.5kW
- Cooling Capacity: 120V, 520W
- Power Consumption: 1230V, 360W
- Power Consumption: 120V, 520W
- Air Flow: 230V, 130m3/min 4,600 CFM
- Air Flow: 120V, 150m3/min 5,300 CFM
- Tank Capacity: 13.2 Gal
- 230V Operating Time: 4.8 hrs
- 120V Operating Time: 4.0 hrs
- Power Source: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Source: 120V, 60Hz
- 230V Noise Level (in operation): 65dB (A)
- 120V Noise Level (in operation): 68 dB (A)
- Dry Weight: 172.0 Lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 61.6 x 26.8 x 25.8 in