Join Our Team!
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
NORTEX is the leading distributor of commercial pressure washers and equipment. Our company strives to employ only the best Service Techs, Drivers, Warehouse Associates, and Inside Sales Representatives as well as Branch Managers and Operations Managers.
We work on many major equipment brands, including HOTSY, RAMTEQ, CUDA, VAL6, CleanBurn, and others.
So, end your job search here – at NORTEX – Where Clean is Safe and Safe is Clean!
After training, the Field Service Technician will follow a daily plan to install, troubleshoot, fix and maintain our customer machines in and around the Dallas Area.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: 10205 N Walton Walker Blvd. Dallas, TX 75220
Responsibilities for Field Service Technician
- Follow all company's procedures
- Demonstrate how to use the equipment
- Troubleshoot any problems the customers are having
- Meet all of the appointments in a given day
- Respond quickly to customer problems
- Advise customers on the equipment
- Make equipment recommendations to customers
- Make needed repairs to pressure washer and wash bay equipment
- Work efficiently in an online customer service platform to ensure all service tickets are completed properly
Qualifications for Field Service Technician
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Great communication skills to work with customers
- Amazing problem solving skills
- Familiarity with pressure washers and/or compressors is prefered
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate in English, Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to use service software on phone or Ipad
Want to learn more about our company culture, check out what the Service Technician life is all about.
Hiring contingent upon successful MVR check, background check and drug screening
"I found [NorTex Sales & Service] when our Power Washer that needed a total overhaul. I was very impressed that they provided a mobile service as we could not make the trip out to their location. I love that once service is completed that their accounting emails me the bill and I can quickly handle everything within minutes. Service is quick to respond, handles the work with quality and I highly recommend their services."
"We've been buying our pressure washers from [NorTex Sales & Service] since we started our company. Jep, Sean, and Keith always jump right on any need we have. I've found that their pricing is very competitive and their customer service is hands down the best in our market. I would recommend them to any size company in the pressure washing industry. We look forward to working with them for many years to come."
"We have had great experiences with everyone at NTSD. David Bihm has particularly been very responsive and attentive to our needs and regularly touches base with us to ensure we are happy with your products and services."
Avoid Future Breakdowns With Our Scheduled Maintenance Plans
Our products are designed to last for the long haul, but it's a fact of life that complex machinery requires planned, specialized maintenance.
Our factory technicians will ensure that your equipment is safe to use and ready to work as hard as you do.