Join Our Team!
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
NORTEX is the leading distributor of commercial pressure washers and equipment. Our company strives to employ only the best Service Techs, Drivers, Warehouse Associates, and Inside Sales Representatives as well as Branch Managers and Operations Managers.
We work on many major equipment brands, including Hotsy, RAMTEQ, Cuda, Val6, Clean Burn, and others.
So, end your job search here – at NORTEX – Where Clean is Safe and Safe is Clean!
After training, the Field Service Technician will follow a daily plan to install, troubleshoot, fix and maintain our customer machines in and around the Dallas Area.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Dallas, Kilgore, or Odessa
Responsibilities for Field Service Technician
- Follow all company's procedures
- Demonstrate how to use the equipment
- Troubleshoot any problems the customers are having
- Meet all of the appointments in a given day
- Respond quickly to customer problems
- Advise customers on the equipment
- Make equipment recommendations to customers
- Make needed repairs to pressure washer and wash bay equipment
- Work efficiently in an online customer service platform to ensure all service tickets are completed properly
Qualifications for Field Service Technician
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Clean Driver’s Record
- Great communication skills to work with customers
- Amazing problem solving skills
- Familiarity with pressure washers and/or compressors is preferred
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate in English, Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to use service software on phone or iPad
Want to learn more about our company culture, check out what the Service Technician life is all about.
Hiring contingent upon successful MVR check, background check and drug screening