Inside Sales Associate
Join Our Team!
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
NORTEX is the leading distributor of commercial pressure washers and equipment. Our company strives to employ only the best Service Techs, Drivers, Warehouse Associates, and Inside Sales Representatives as well as Branch Managers and Operations Managers.
So, end your job search here – at NORTEX – Where Clean is Safe and Safe is Clean!
10205 N Walton Walker Blvd. Dallas, TX 75220
The Inside Sales Associate works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Establishes relationships with customers by assisting walk-in and phone customers, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Processes, pulls and distributes customer products quickly and efficiently.
- Understands the needs of the customers and learns their buying habits and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Educates customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products in order to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Accurately performs data entry of sales orders to generate an invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered. Secures payment of invoice with proper funds or obtain credit authorization in accordance with company policy.
- Assists the customer in checking and loading merchandise purchased at the counter.
- Estimates date of delivery to the customer, based on knowledge of vendor’s production and delivery schedules.
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to solicit additional business.
- Handles questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluates and determines the disposition of warranty items handled at
the counter, as prescribed by the manufacturer's warranty policy and customer needs.
- Maintains neat, professional product displays, changing displays once monthly.
- Promotes monthly sales specials.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years related inside sales experience.
- The ability to move 100 pounds with a dolly.
- Strong counter "presence" and the ability to deal directly with customers for a large portion of the day.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations, and customer issues.
- Familiarity with a related product line such as pressure washers, compressors, pumps, motors, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Bi-lingual is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales & Business Development
"I found [NorTex Sales & Service] when our Power Washer that needed a total overhaul. I was very impressed that they provided a mobile service as we could not make the trip out to their location. I love that once service is completed that their accounting emails me the bill and I can quickly handle everything within minutes. Service is quick to respond, handles the work with quality and I highly recommend their services."
"We've been buying our pressure washers from [NorTex Sales & Service] since we started our company. Jep, Sean, and Keith always jump right on any need we have. I've found that their pricing is very competitive and their customer service is hands down the best in our market. I would recommend them to any size company in the pressure washing industry. We look forward to working with them for many years to come."
"We have had great experiences with everyone at NTSD. David Bihm has particularly been very responsive and attentive to our needs and regularly touches base with us to ensure we are happy with your products and services."
Avoid Future Breakdowns With Our Scheduled Maintenance Plans
Our products are designed to last for the long haul, but it's a fact of life that complex machinery requires planned, specialized maintenance.
Our factory technicians will ensure that your equipment is safe to use and ready to work as hard as you do.