Inside Sales Associate
Join Our Team!
Why not work for an INDUSTRY LEADER?
NORTEX is the leading distributor of commercial pressure washers and equipment. Our company strives to employ only the best Service Techs, Drivers, Warehouse Associates, and Inside Sales Representatives as well as Branch Managers and Operations Managers.
So, end your job search here – at NORTEX – Where Clean is Safe and Safe is Clean!
Dallas, Kilgore, or Odessa
The Inside Sales Associate works with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Establishes relationships with customers by assisting walk-in and phone customers, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Processes, pulls and distributes customer products quickly and efficiently.
- Understands the needs of the customers and learns their buying habits and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Educates customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products in order to improve product-related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Accurately performs data entry of sales orders to generate an invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered. Secures payment of invoice with proper funds or obtain credit authorization in accordance with company policy.
- Assists the customer in checking and loading merchandise purchased at the counter.
- Estimates date of delivery to the customer, based on knowledge of vendor’s production and delivery schedules.
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to solicit additional business.
- Handles questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluates and determines the disposition of warranty items handled at
the counter, as prescribed by the manufacturer's warranty policy and customer needs.
- Maintains neat, professional product displays, changing displays once monthly.
- Promotes monthly sales specials.
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse duties.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years related inside sales experience.
- The ability to move 100 pounds with a dolly.
- Strong counter "presence" and the ability to deal directly with customers for a large portion of the day.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Good computer skills including MS Office programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with inventory, product allocations, and customer issues.
- Familiarity with a related product line such as pressure washers, compressors, pumps, motors, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Bi-lingual is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales & Business Development