Join Our Team!
NorTex Sales and Service is well known in the industrial cleaning equipment industry as the leader in sales and service of the highest quality equipment in East, North, and West Texas.
We are currently seeking a motivated and professional sales representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing business with assigned, established customers and for securing and growing business from new customers in the Fort Worth area. Successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating all of the sales and customer service activities within the assigned accounts. This position involves a high volume of face-to-face customer contact.
You should have excellent prospecting, lead generation and closing skills. You must be comfortable with cold calling and seeking out new sales opportunities, as well as introducing our products to new and/or potential customers.
Job Requirements (minimum)
- Minimum of 1-3 years outside sales experience desired
- Experience in new account acquisition, account retention and account penetration
- Hubspot knowledge preferred but not required
- Self-starter able to establish priorities and organize workload on a daily basis with minimal direction
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with a wide range of situations and personalities
- Ability to effectively deal with problems under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- Must exhibit basic math skills and ability to organize and manage time appropriately
- Must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to spend up to approximately 85% of time traveling to customer locations in assigned territory or region
- Job requires visitation of customer sites, which have varying environments/conditions, layouts, and accessibility
- Complete training necessary to perform a quality job in a safe and responsible manner
- High School Diploma required.
- Clean Driving Record
Job Type: Full-time