Join Our Team!
NorTex Sales and Service is well known in the industrial cleaning equipment industry as the leader in sales and service of the highest quality equipment in East, North, and West Texas.
We are currently seeking a motivated and professional sales representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for maintaining and growing business with assigned, established customers and for securing and growing business from new customers in the Fort Worth area. Successful candidate will also be responsible for coordinating all of the sales and customer service activities within the assigned accounts. This position involves a high volume of face-to-face customer contact.
You should have excellent prospecting, lead generation and closing skills. You must be comfortable with cold calling and seeking out new sales opportunities, as well as introducing our products to new and/or potential customers.
Job Requirements (minimum)
- Minimum of 1-3 years outside sales experience desired
- Experience in new account acquisition, account retention and account penetration
- Hubspot knowledge preferred but not required
- Self-starter able to establish priorities and organize workload on a daily basis with minimal direction
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deal with a wide range of situations and personalities
- Ability to effectively deal with problems under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- Must exhibit basic math skills and ability to organize and manage time appropriately
- Must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to spend up to approximately 85% of time traveling to customer locations in assigned territory or region
- Job requires visitation of customer sites, which have varying environments/conditions, layouts, and accessibility
- Complete training necessary to perform a quality job in a safe and responsible manner
- High School Diploma required.
- Clean Driving Record
Job Type: Full-time
Our products are designed to last for the long haul, but it's a fact of life that complex machinery requires planned, specialized maintenance.
Our factory technicians will ensure that your equipment is safe to use and ready to work as hard as you do.
Hear it From Our Customers:
"I decided to invest on new state of the art equipment for the business, not only for the benefits of increased productivity and significant cost savings but most importantly improved safety and security of my employees. One of the best investments I’ve ever made for my business! Thank you Jep and Keith for always going above and beyond for us. We are truly grateful for the 20+ years of friendship and business. I highly, highly recommend [NorTex Sales & Service] Equipment!!"
"We've been buying our pressure washers from [NorTex Sales & Service] since we started our company. Jep, Sean, and Keith always jump right on any need we have. I've found that their pricing is very competitive and their customer service is hands down the best in our market. I would recommend them to any size company in the pressure washing industry. We look forward to working with them for many years to come."
"I work for Paragon Roofing and these guys have helped us for the past 8 years. They've got everything you need for any cleaning job big or small. Herbert is awesome customer service!!!"
"Great vendor! Our company loves them. Their employees and equipment are great!"
"I found [NorTex Sales & Service] when our Power Washer that needed a total overhaul. I was very impressed that they provided a mobile service as we could not make the trip out to their location. I love that once service is completed that their accounting emails me the bill and I can quickly handle everything within minutes. Service is quick to respond, handles the work with quality and I highly recommend their services."
"We have had great experiences with everyone at NTSD. David Bihm has particularly been very responsive and attentive to our needs and regularly touches base with us to ensure we are happy with your products and services."
We have had nothing but good things come from Hotsy [NorTex Sales & Service]. We were previously using a different vendor for several years. Derek Miller came by when we were on our second week of no soap with the previous company. He assured me that he could set a different tone if we would switch to [NorTex Sales & Service]. We’ve been with [NorTex Sales & Service] for a year now and are very satisfied with the service, never have we went without soap or degreaser. Derek has went above and beyond to meet our needs. We had a soap that wasn’t quite strong enough to do the job and he did some homework and brought me a soap that works great and saved me a lot of time and money. We also are on the maintenance agreement, the gentlemen who comes to service our pressure washer is always very nice and helpful. We’re very satisfied with [NorTex Sales & Service] and what they bring to the table! You guys have a great team!