Steam Cleaning FAQ: What Can You Steam Clean
The Optima Steamer is a dry vapor steam generator designed for commercial and industrial applications. It’s an alternative to hot water pressure washers that are too destructive or too wet. When you clean with the Optima Steamer, you’re cleaning extreme! Steam penetrates pores, fibers, and microscopic surface abrasions.
There are also over 60 accessories available to speed up the cleaning process and make the job easier.
1. Can You Steam Clean Your Mattress?
Yes. The Optima Steamer can clean, sanitize, and disinfect your mattress. The dry vapor steam is safe to use in kids' rooms, hospitals, senior homes, etc. on bunk beds, cribs, mattresses, bedding, bed frames, headboards, etc.
Professional exterminators are using steam machines to clean especially when getting rid of bed bugs.
2. Can You Steam Clean Your Couch?
Yes. The Optima Steamer can be used to safely clean your coach, as well as any other upholstered furniture, draperies, and even carpeting.
3. Can You Steam Clean Children's Items, Toys, & Products?
4. Can You Steam Clean The Car Interior?
5. Can You Steam Clean The Car Exterior?
6. Can you Steam Clean Boats, RVs, & Aircrafts?
7. Can You Steam Clean Your Oven?
8. Can You Steam Clean Solar Panels?
9. Does Steam Cleaning Remove Grease?
10. Can You Steam Clean Grout?
11. Can You Steam Clean Basement Floor?
NorTex Sales and Service
NorTex Sales and Service is an industry leader in commercial cleaning equipment. NorTex technicians are industry experts, knowledgeable of all equipment, and able to fix any problem.
If you run into any problems with your machine, give us a call or put in a service/repair request. You can also bring your machine to our shop to have a service technician take a look at it. We are located in Kilgore, Dallas, and Odessa.
Share this Article ↓