Operating Your Pressure Washer: Flow Rate the Key to Success
Pressure Washer GPM and PSI Values
- Concrete cleaning: 3,000 to 3,500 PSI
- Car cleaning:1,200 to 1,900 PSI
- Wood cleaning: 200 to 3,000 PSI depending on hard wood or soft
- Trucks and tractors: PSI of at least 1,800
- Livestock shelters: PSI of at least 3,000
- Decks, fences, and siding: PSI of at least 2,000
- Paint stripping, construction-site maintenance, graffiti removal: 3,200 to 4,200 PSI
What does this mean in terms of CU?
Share this Article ↓
Published: 10/26/2020 Many pressure washer owners are mistakenly led into believing an inconvenient assumption: more pressure means a cut down...