Keep Bugs at Bay with Vital Oxide
Safe and effective sanitization for back to school
As summer winds down, the school year ramps back up, and with it comes an increased risk of sickness. As children congregate, common colds and flus are often transmitted throughout a class, with each student stricken in turn with a case of the sniffles – or worse. Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment helps, but it can seem difficult to manage when students are in and out all day, carrying germs with them throughout a school building.
With Vital Oxide, available from NorTex Sales & Service, it doesn’t have to be.
About Vital Oxide
Vital Oxide is an odorless and noncorrosive disinfection solution that is useful in a wide variety of settings. Due to its cleaning and sanitization properties, it’s a trusted solution in even the most sensitive of environments, like hospitals. Safe to use around people and animals, this solution is easy to mist or spray with a bottle, apply using a fogger or even used as a foaming solution. Plus, it is designed to naturally evaporate, leaving behind safe and sanitized surfaces.
Not only is Vital Oxide odorless, but it helps eliminate odors. By attaching the bacteria and other substances that cause noxious smells, it removes the cause of the problem and makes unwanted odors a thing of the past. It’s also great at attacking molds, spores, fungi and other types of microbial life, eliminating these threats and creating a healthier environment.
What's In Vital Oxide?
Unlike many cleaners that rely on harsh or caustic chemicals to clean, Vital Oxide is all natural. It is chlorine dioxide, and while it may sound like a chemical, it should not be confused with chlorine bleach. Instead, Vital Oxide stable and safe, and when sprayed or fogged onto a surface, it evaporates and leaves just a simple salt behind.
As an EPA-registered disinfectant, Vital Oxide is fully safe to use in a variety of situations to kill viral and bacterial contaminants while still being completely safe around people and animals. In fact, it is considered a category 4 disinfectant with no exposure warnings or risks with the exception of causing potential mild eye irritation.