Pressure Washer Maintenance for the Off-Season
Before you put away your pressure washer for the season, make sure to hammer out the rest of your cleaning tasks before the Fall rolls around, which is pretty soon. There are also other things to keep in mind before putting your pressure washer into storage like getting it ready to launch in the spring.
Here are some tips for maintenance for your pressure washer:
- Clean the Debris from the Cooling Vents
- Lubricate the hose connections, spray gun and the wand
- Replace any parts that need it
- Clear out any clogs in the spray tip or other parts
- Inspect the muffler and other parts for any faults