5 of the Best Pressure Washer Accessories
Pressure Washer Detergent
- Cleans specific surfaces and objects effectively without damaging them
- Improves the longevity of your machine itself
- Parking Lots
- Times you know your pressure washer will be in storage or out of commission for long periods of time
- Coating pump pistons and seals to prevent mineral build-up and damage
- Greasing o-rings to prevent the rubber from corroding, thus stopping potential leaks
- The bristles on the brush add an extra layer of cleaning and scrubbing that you can’t achieve with normal pressure washer nozzles.
- At the same time, the bristles provide a gentler experience for painted and delicate surfaces since the water is cycled through the brush and not directly applied to the surface.
- The scrubbing ability of rotating brushes provides a more complete clean the first time through, saving time and energy.