7 Pressure Washer Safety Tips for Your Next Job
Pressure washers are immensely helpful, but just like any other power tool they can be dangerous if handled carelessly.
Many of Hotsy’s pressure washers can deliver powerful jets of water at pressures upwards of 3000 PSI. Find yourself on the wrong side of that jet, and you can inflict some serious bodily harm. Likewise, it never hurts to brush up on the fundamentals of pressure washer safety.
Here are a 7 essential pressure washing safety tips to keep in mind for your next cleaning project!
1. read the pressure washer's manual
2. wear the proper pressure washing safety gear
- Safety goggles or face shield
- Closed-toe shoes (preferably ones with rubber soles to provide insulation)
- Long sleeves and pants
3. create a safe environment
4. test it out first
5. remember gun safety
6. be conscious of the type of pressure washer
7. start low and move slow
Share this Article ↓